Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos was disappear after successfully synchronized

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I turned on the Trial Lightroom version.
All the photos from my phone albums in Lightroom Mobile are gone. I have 10 empty albums! These photos are also missing from Lightroom Web after the sync is complete. Only one album has become synchrobnized. Probably the photos from the SD card have also been deleted that were in this app. What happened to the photos?

Greetings.

TOPICS
Android , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're really sorry for the trouble. Have you added the images to Lightroom Mobile when trial was running fine? Is Lightroom Mobile trial still running fine or it is expired? Do see any of your synched images on Lightroom web?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had 11 albums and about 300 photos.

After I enabled Trial and Syncing.

Finally, after syncing ends I stayed with one album with photos and 10 empty albums.

These pictures was also removed from SD card by Lightroom app!

Chatted with support. They told me it was probably the fault of the cloud data limit in Trial version.

If that is true, then these photos should stay in my phone and not be deleted by the app without my knowledge.

This is a very big mistake.

Of couse on the Lightroom Web version I have exactly the same situation.

After all that, I deleted everything at Lightroom web version (empty albums and one album with photos) and turned off synchronization in the mobile application. My adventure with testing ended in failure and disappointment. Fortunately, I have a backup but my editions are gone 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines