• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures in Cloud gone..

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anybody experiece the same? I opened the Lightroom CC on my computer and all my pictures from other devices were completely gone. Then i opened my Lightroom App on my iPad and the pictures began to delete themselves. They didn't end up on the folder of the deleted pictures, they are just gone.

Has anybody an idea how to get the pictures back? 

I have a backup, but the settings and all are still gone in Lightroom. So either i get a fix or i use this to get to a better Software. Thx for any idea...

Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to others when they accidentally or unknowingly sign in to a different account. Is it possible that you got signed out and then tried to sign back in with a different login?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, itË‹s pretty weird. I didnË‹t change the account or the catalog.. It´s just the Raw-files that i uploaded via iPad and the Presets. Sadly i mostly uploaded via iPad, so 5000 pictures and edits just vanished. Only the folder structure from the iPad is still there.. So thank you Adobe... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check the contents of your cloud at lightroom.adobe.com. What do you see there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There I see the empty folders and 250GB more empty space in my cloud. The trash folder is empty, so nothing to get back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I think you should contact Adobe customer care for help. Let us know what you learn from them. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html You can start a chat at this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines