Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan Issues

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a highschool student and my art teacher bought a plan for me last year. The plan didn't include Lightroom, so when I recently got a Mac for Christmas I decided it was time to buy it. I bought the yearly option and payed $120. When the page refreshed it was as if I had never bought it and it still gave me the option to "Try" or "Buy Now". I thought maybe it didn't go through, but when I checked my bank account the money was gone. The art teacher that bought my plan quit, so I can't contact her. Whenever I click on Lightroom it says I need to request permission from my "administrator"? I'm guessing that's IT, but my school isn't helpful in that area (I've had issues before I had to resolve by myself). If I get permission from this administrator will lightroom work on my desktop? I mean the fact is my money is gone and the app isn't working. I don't want to cancel my school plan from last year, because I still use it. I just want lightroom for desktop and my $120 not wasted. I swear by adobe and have been editing with it for years, please help me.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I've reviewed your profile, and you have two profiles under your email.

Each of the profiles has an active subscription. The business-associated profile has Creative Cloud & your personal profile has Lightroom 1TB.

Try to sign out & at the time of signing in, choose the Personal profile & check if Lightroom is still in trial mode. Check this to learn more about managing your profiles: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Sameer K 😁

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you I signed into my personal account but Lightroom is still in trial
mode. It like I never bought it. Should I cancel my account to refund the
money then buy Lightroom again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines