• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please add an Overlay option for ISO, Shutter, Focal mm, Aperture for the Latest Lightroom

Engaged ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add an Overlay option for ISO, Shutter, Focal mm, Aperture for the Latest Lightroom

It takes time to go into the i area to see what the data is for each.  I just want to go through and set auto or not to see what it looks like but I want to know what shutter speed, ISO, f/, etc. are.

Need to have an optional overlay on the corner somewhere or anywhere the user desires that can be toggled on and off for obvious reasons.

Overlay like this but transparent of course and just data.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please add in the data whether the flash went off or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a User to User forum. Feature requests should be made at the official Abobe feedback site: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-desktop-cloudbased/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40874

If you head over there I expect you'll find a request such as yours is already logged there, so you could add your vote. If such a request hasn't been made, post one there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines