• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possibility to delete album/file

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I've been recently using Lightroom for Android and so for I am really content. However, when I started sorting my pictures I noticed that I somehow cannot delete the created albums/files anymore 

Can this function be enabled please?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you trying to delete them (the process is different for album and image files). And what happens when you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't delete at all. There's no option shown 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To delete an album you need to be in the main album list view, then tap on the vertical tri-dot icon to the right of the album name that you want to delete. That opens the various options for that album, which should include the Delete option.

To delete individual image files, you need to select either All Photos or a specific album. With the thumbnails for the images that you want to delete showing on screen, tap on the vertical tri-dot icon on the top toolbar, right-hand end, and tap on "Select". That puts you into select mode where you can tap on each photo that you want to delete, when they are selected tap on the recycle bin at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines