• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

possibly downloaded wrong lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using photoshop/lightroom combo for several years.  Recently got a new laptop at Staples.  Entered my password to log on and had Staples download the PhotoShop/Lightroom combo.  Of course the Lighroom screen looks different but can't find the import screen that gives me options on where to store pics from SD card.  Want to store catalog on internal and pics on external but can't find that external option.  Possibly download wrong Lightroom.  Would like to call Adobe and verify what was download but can't find a phone number, live chat or anything.  Could have cleared this up 2 weeks ago if i had a number to call.  Tired of all the BS.  What is a phone number I can call and/or any suggestions.  If wrong lightroom was downloaded I would like to delete and download the correct program and not pay all year for the wrong program.  btw... been using LR since 2010 and is my favorite photo edit program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have the Photography Plan, then you can install both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom. So install Lightroom Classic and uninstall Lightroom.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

I have the PhotoShop/LightRoom Combo and Premiere Pro.  Is there no customer service number or chat anywhere so I can comfirm what I've paid for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disreguard this post.  Finally got to talk to someone at Adobe.  The Staples rep mistakenly clicked on LightRoom instead of LightRoom Classic.  Will download Classic today.  

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines