• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium account features not working

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to use the premium features even though the expired date to my subscription is due to jul 09th. How can I fix it ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot use Premium features in Lightroom app even though you are subscribed.

Would you mind checking the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @defaultml8h6hdjpx1g 

Restore Purchase helps if you are signed into the correct Lightroom account.  If you have signed into more than one Lightroom account, and are not currently signed in with the Adobe ID currently associated with your subscription, then Restore Purchase will fail to work.  I will send you some additional info in a direct, private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines