• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium features not working in Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys Lightroom mobile premium features are not working for me. I have the complete student app base so I know this is included for me. 
The app is not letting me select anything that is a premium feature even though I have it synced up in the cloud on the desktop app. This is very frustrating and I cannot figure out what the problem is. Does anyone have a solution to get Lightroom mobile working? My biggest problem is getting my photos onto my phone. I do most of my editing on my desktop. Thanks everyone!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using a Creative Cloud account from your school, or did you purchase an indidual license with a student discount? If you are using a school account you may not have a Lightroom premium account. The Lightroom premium features and cloud storage is not included with some educational accounts. Check with the IT department at your school to confirm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines