Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preset download

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I have purchased some zip presets. When I go to the edit section and it preset then go to the three dots at the top, it should have upload presets. It doesn't. It states "Hide Partially compatible presets". I am not able to upload the zip files.

Can anyone help???? 

Jennifer James 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

Assuming this is on mobile, you can only currently import presets on Android devices.

On iOS you would need these to be applied within a DNG file, import that, and Create Preset from there (also make sure you are using the latest 6.2.1 version on iOS).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I am using my desk top!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried importing via the File Menu / Import Profiles and Presets?

Also, is Hide Partially compatible presets ticked? If so, try unticking.

Apart from that, all I can think of is do you have any Preset Groups hidden in Manage Presets, especially User Presets?

And finally, what format are the files within the zip? If they are XMP they should import. If they are DNG, then this file would need importing as a photo and you would need to Create Preset from the settings applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines