• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets disappeared from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use v 5.10 Lightroom Mobile and all my presets which I purchased about 4 months ago have suddenly disappeared. 

I read a post of someone with the same issue who said the issue was fixed by deleting and then reinstalling the app, so I tried that but they're still gone (and so are all the photos that I've edited previously). 

Pretty upsetting as I use this daily for my small business!! 

Attatched is a picture of the options that show up now, as opposed to the 14 presets I'd been using. 

478C2F07-98FE-429F-B6FF-B6D0742CB991.png

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you don't have a subscription? (Mobile or Photography Plan)

If you did them presets would sync to the cloud and would be viewable at https://lightroom.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, just the free version unfortunately 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you delete the app as a free user of Lr Mobile the app-data (including presets) won't be  preserved therefore I would not recommend to do that. It looks to me that your are using multiple adobe-id. I'll send you a private message about that in a minute - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me on my Lightroom mobile. I just purchased more presets just a few days ago, and now everything is disappeared and looks like it's started from scratch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine disappeared too! I have an account and I paid for one and now it's gone. Everything was backed up too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing has happened to me on my subscription plan. I just tried to speak with an employee from Adobe on the chat feature and they told me they owlish transfer me as it was a technical issue but they just cut me off. 

Any help is much appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlotte

Are yoiu saying your account appears to be missing presets?  Or do you not see Premium service on your account?

I see you've had a Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription going for many months now.  It's unlikely that presets would simply disappear from your paid account, especially if you are syncing with Lightroom Cloud storage on a regular basis.  Is it possible you accidentally signed into a wrong account (maybe tapped Google login instead of Facebook)?  If so, the 2nd account you signed into would not have the same files or presets in it.  

As long as you imported the presets into the Lightroom account based on the same email you used to post on Adobe's user forums here, and that account had a chance to sync to cloud storage, you should see the files and presets you expect.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not yet solved and a very widespread issue that should not have occurred after updating the app.

From the official Adobe account via fb messenger:

"Hi, we're sorry that some of your presets and images in the Lightroom mobile app have disappeared after the recent app update. This is a known issue and our engineering team is currently investigating it.
For more info on this issue, please refer and follow: https://bit.ly/31aIbVT
Note: Please do not uninstall the app!”
Thanks! ^NM"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way our photos and presets can be recovered or are the gone forever due to the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had the free app, then I believe there is no way to rescue the photos if you had no back up of the phone.

It's best to keep updated by monitoring the thread Ian posted above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines