• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets from my computer on my Lightroom Cloud-based

Contributor ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it really useful when I make a preset in Camera Raw for it to be automatically included into my Lightroom Classic, awesome feature!
Is there an option for that preset to also automatically be included in my Lightroom Cloud-based version on my phone and vice versa? When I make a preset on my phone, to be stored on my computer, or do I have to export it manually?
Either way is just fine, I'm not lazy to export it, I'm just wondering how to plan my next edits to speed up my production. Thanks. 🙂

TOPICS
Android , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marko,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help. I'd love to help you figure this out.

You can install the Adobe Lightroom desktop app. When you launch Lightroom desktop for the first time after installing or updating, the existing Lightroom Classic profiles and presets on your computer are automatically migrated to Lightroom.

This happens in the first launch only, so any new presets or changes you make to the existing ones will not migrate.

The workaround to this is simple; if you are using the Lightroom Classic & Lightroom mobile in sync, you can apply a preset to a raw image and let it sync to the cloud and eventually to Lightroom Classic.

Once the image is synced, you can create a new preset with the existing setting on the image you edited on Lightroom mobile with a preset. This will work both ways.

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines