• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets not syncing with CC Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user-defined presets that are installed in my Lightroom desktop are not syncing with my mobile devices.

I have installed the latest version of Lightroom CC on my desktop and all presets correctly imported from my previous Lightroom Classic environment. Ally my mobile devices are synced and all shared images have synced across the devices without any issues. However, no presets have synced.

How do i get my presets to appear on my mobile devices?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the XMP presets located in the settings folder or did you import from a custom location?

Windows

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings

Mac OS

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All files, including presets/XMP files, are in the default locations.

The Lightroom CC desktop installation located and imported them without any issues. They’re just not appearing on the mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the blog post I originally followed. It was helpful in importing the Presets into the desktop Lightroom Cc installation. Unfortunately It doesn’t give any clues as to why they’re not appearing on the mobile devices.

All applications are the latest versions as updated from the Adobe and Apple app stores.

iPad: v3.2.0. iPhone: 3.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running the latest Lightroom CC on your mobile devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have upgraded to the latest versions of the iOS apps that appeared in the Apple store this morning. Both my iPads and iPhone are now running v3.4.0.

The user presets sets are still not syncing across any devices or installation.

Any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom CC on your desktop are you using? The preset syncing works fine for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. I seem to remember that in order for externally added presets to sync, you have to add them through the interface, not put them in the folder (click on the ellipsis in the presets tab in CC and select "import presets".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of LR CC: 1.5 (dated 8/8).

I have imported the Presets to LR CC and they are all visible within CC Desktop, but they are not syncing with any mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same issue. All of my versions of Lightroom CC are up-to-date, and my presets imported into the Desktop app just fine, but not all of them are syncing to the mobile apps?  What's especially confusing to me is that some of my presets are syncing to the mobile apps, but others aren't... Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue- all I ever read is that once its in lr cc desktop if will auto sync - its doesnt? can addobe come up with a fix that doesnt simply repeat the same thing- many others are having same issue

HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a solution to this - I am also unable to see presets I create in LR Classic CC on LR mobile.  All versions updated as of today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resolved my problem uninstalling Lightroom CC from my Mac and installed again. After that all my presets were synced

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines