Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets only appear in one album

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been creating custom presets for one album, but when I switch to another album my presets are not there. Is there a way for me to see my presets across all of my albums?

Lightroom version 4.0

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible that the presets aren't fully compatible with the images in the second album. Presets can be, and often are, specific to a ceratin type of file, or files from a certain camera....a good example being a preset which applies a camera matching profile to a raw image from a Canon 5D Mark IV, such a preset would not be fully compatible with jpegs, or raw files from a different camera type. In the presets panel, under the three dot menu, is the option to "Hide Partially Compatible Presets". If that is checked, only fully compatible presets will be listed for each selected file. Have a look at that setting and see if it is checked, if you then uncheck it and your presets appear, then that would be the explanation.

In that case you need to examine your presets to see if you might have included elements which make them incompatible with some of your files, and if so you'll need to consider what to do about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines