Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets unable to use after log out from Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, 

Recently I changed my phone and I had to log back in to my Lightroom mobile app. I realized that even though I can see my presets, I am not able to use them (copy settings option is unavailable). Was wondering if anyone has any idea how to fix this / how can I recover my presets.

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that the preset-dngs, which you have imported form a preset-app are still listed but when you open up such a preset-dng that the Edit options+Copy/Paste Settings +Create Preset are disabled? If so, when you open up the Cloud Status icon what info is listed there? In addition, when you share a  new preset from your preset-app, ...do you see the same failure?

Hope to get a clue about your issue soon. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for your quick response. 
Correct, I can see the presets, however when I open a preset-dng, the copy/paste settings and create preset are disabled. I tried something today...I still have my old phone so I tried to sync everything using the same account (the presets on my lightroom app on my old phone work). When I open the cloud status icon on my new phone it says syncing, however it's been like this for more than 8 hours and presets are still not working. 
To answer to your last question, I don't have a presets app..I usually get my presets from various websites. If you have any idea on how to fix this, would be much appreciated!! 

Best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to restart your iPhone to see if that makes a difference? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My presets are working now that the sync completed. It took a long time to complete, but what matters is that the issue got resolved this way. 
Thank you for your assistance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines