• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have been using LR mobile for years...I have had a ton of presets and recently I ran into a storage error and the app was glitching. I finally decided to delete the app and re-download it (thinking because we sign in to our accounts all would be saved) some photos are there...the ones from the past two years are gone....and all my user presets have been deleted. Is there any way I can recover them? Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the wrong forum. You want to post in the Lightroom ecosystem forum.  (post has been moved)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry I've never used this before how do I get to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm not sure I understand. I e gone to my files but there is no
recent category I see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use the free version? If so, that version does not sync to the cloud but stores everything locally. If you delete an app, you also delete its locally stored data. The only way to get these back is by restoring your phone from a backup.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines