• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews Not Showing Edits on Lightroom Mobile 7.4

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep use Lightroom Classic (11.4) to manage my catalog & export but sync my photos to Lightroom for iPad to do most of my edits on my 12.9in iPad Pro.

Ever since updating to Lightroom Mobile 7.4 the previews on CR3's & DNG's that are sync'd through the cloud don't show edits until a slider on the iPad is moved, at which point the image snaps back to life.

This only happens for images that got sync'd after the 7.4 update. Files that were already in the system don't have the problem at all.

Example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xu5tVN6dWaOvbICj-6FHA7eQU2tVtM9K/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install version 7.4.1 as soon as it is available in your App Store and let us know if it resolves the issue. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I was already on 7.4.1 since the update two days ago. Sorry about that.

The RAWs were converted to DNG in Lightroom Classic 11.4, which I know is also having some issues with DNG's losing their color labels, etc. Not sure if that is part of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rikk Flohr: Photographyany update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines