• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previsualization problem in info and rating modes

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem when visualice the pictures in information and ratings modes. Pictures are not sharp until I accept or regret the pictures.

So it starts blurried until I acept or regresa it. Then it loads totally the picture and is sharp.

Thanks

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like it's taking time for a Smart Preview to download from the Cloud, if you indeed do have a subscription, although can you provide a screenshot so someone can pinpoint the issue, to help you further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and I don't manage to fix it.

It happens when I am off line or have a bad internet connection. However, the pictures have correct prévisualisation in other modules even without internet ! I have this issue for more than one year (I think since I use lightroom mobile) but I would appreciate any help to solve this !

Attached screenshot show the difference between the two modules when I am offline.

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines