• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print Module in Lightroom

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be a simple thing to find but I am stumped.  How do I print a photo in Lightroom Cloud?  There was a seperate Print Module in Classic but I can't find anything like it in the new one.  My cloud storage is full and I don't need my photos in the Adobe cloud so don't want to use it.  Appreciate the help 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

There is no option to print from Lightroom cloud. If you want to print an image, then export it and print it from an app that can print images. If you don't need images in the cloud, then why do you use Lightroom cloud in the first place? Why not stick to Lightroom Classic, that you apparently know? Lightroom cloud is not the successor of Lightroom Classic, it is another application aimed at different users. Users who do want their images in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no option to print from Lightroom cloud. If you want to print an image, then export it and print it from an app that can print images. If you don't need images in the cloud, then why do you use Lightroom cloud in the first place? Why not stick to Lightroom Classic, that you apparently know? Lightroom cloud is not the successor of Lightroom Classic, it is another application aimed at different users. Users who do want their images in the cloud.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!  Unfortunately, there are things I like about Lightroom Cloud so was hoping that it was an upgrade to Classic.  I guess I'll try using a hybrid of the two.  Thanks again, very helpful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that Lightroom (cloud) does offer connections to online print services.  Obviously that doesn't help you if you have a printer sitting on your desk that you want to use.  But if you just want to be able to easily order some prints, you can do that with Lightroom.  More info is available here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines