Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème with Lightroom Mobile subscription

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm writing this message because I have a problem concerning my subscription to lightroom mobile. In fact, I recently renewed my subscription through the Galaxy Store but the problem is that the app doesn't recognize it and say that my subscription still is expired.

I see on my bank account history that the 5 euros payment really occurred so I don't understand why the app doesn't detect it. I already had subscriptions in the past with the same accounts and phone and it went really well.

Can you help me ?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Sebastrick28210677egx3 

Have you tried Restore Purchase in the LR app settings?  Please see this page for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

I am not a Support agent, but my server rights let me see you had a subscription that expired on January 26.  Please confirm your billing details are current with Samsung. 

Since it sounds like you did confirm your billing details, let me suggest that you contact Adobe Support, asking if something is blocking your account?  If you did not cancel, and or did cancel but can not resubscribe, Adobe Support may be able to help.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the live chat link in the lower right of this page. Typing “Agent” into the chat text field will bypass the initial chat bot.

Let me know if you still need help after trying to the suggestions
above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines