• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem avec l’Export photo dans Lightroom mobile pour la date et heure

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comment exporter les photos avec la date et heure correctes? J’ai bien coche l’export des meta données, mais quand j’exporte systématiquement cela me met la date et heure de l’export. Dans ligthroom pourtant se trouvent bien les infos correctes.

Ce sont des photos en RAW que j'ai importe d'un Sony Alpha & IV, puis j'exporte en JPEG dans le camera roll. Tout cela sur un iPad.

Merci par avance de votre aide! J'ai cherché partout sur internet, rien trouvé.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind providing a screenshot of the exif data you are seeing?  It would also be helpful for you to post a jpeg exported from Lightroom on iPad with exif included.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4CEE8250-4073-4753-9933-B4D18AD032A8.png

A9CACA3B-065F-420F-93E6-200BADA2BC10.png

 Thanks! I attach the screenshots. It's from my iPhone but problem is the same. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Benoit27763694g536 

Instead of using Share To... try the other export options:
Export to Camera Roll

or 

Export As... 

These other options will preserve the original capture date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! But no, same issue whatever the way I export 😞. Being on the iPhone or iPad the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Benoit27763694g536 

I can only reproduce the problem you describe when I use the export option I highlighted in red.  The options in green work OK for me.  Please see my screen shot.

Are you updated to LR iOS version 8.1.1 (released just over a week ago)?

If you really can reproduce this, could you share a screen recording so we can see the steps to reproduce?  How to: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935 

Thank you!

IMG_E265C9BDAEC3-1.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I well have LR version 8.1.1

i attach the screen recording. I tapped on export to camera roll. You can see the date in LR, sept 2022, and then in my camera roll it's the date of the day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's strange, following the same steps I see in your video, and using a ARW image from the Sony A7 IV, I still cannot reproduce your problem.

I can only see the same problem if I choose Export As, and disable Include Metadata in the More Options menu

IMG_5E3C21AB3599-1.jpeg

Does it help if you re-install the app?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines