• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem (error) importing to Lightroom desktop from External hard drive on Windows

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, 

ich habe mit Adobe Lightroom folgendes Problem: 

Ich möchte Fotos von einer Festplatte importieren. Dies funktioniert soweit das ich bis zur Übersicht der Fotos komme und dann auf Importieren klicke. Danach gibt es das Problem das die Fotos nicht importiert werden. In der oberen Linken Leiste müsste ja ein blauer Balken auftreten, dort steht jedoch über eine lange Zeit nur Importieren. Irgendwann kommt dann ein Fenster, das Fotos nicht importiert werden konnte. Es gibt jedoch keine Fehlermeldung. 

Ich hoffe mir kann man helfen, vielen Dank im vorraus. 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom you're using? Are you able to import images from your computers local drive? Did you start experiencing this issue after the latest update?

You can try resetting the Preferences of Lightroom by launching the app while pressing & holding the Shift + Alt Keys. When you get the prompt, confirm resetting the Preferences to proceed. Once the app is up, try importing the images again to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

thank you for your response. 

Sadly both your tipps are not working. 

I did the reset and than I imported the photos from my local drive and my external drive. Both imports are not possible. 

I am working with the App from the Microsoft Store Version 4.4 and the update should be done automaticlly. 

Regards, 

Konstantin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines