• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with export RAW photo to jpeg after editing

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a subscription to work with RAW photos, but after editing them, I can’t export them, I get an error about the inability to export this photo

iPhone 12 pro

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Sergey229555556knc 

Thank you for contacting us for help.  I know that error does not say why the photo does not export, so it is good to try a few simple things to hopefully solve the problem or at least understand the problem better.

Could you try restarting your device, and quitting other apps, and then try Export again in Lightroom?  I wonder if there's a problem with reading the image from the file system or with device memory that restarting might somehow help.

If you sign into your same account at http://lightroom.adobe.com are you able to access and export your images as full size copies?  And as Originals? (I just want to make sure a healthy copy of your image is safely stored in Lightroom's online cloud storage.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines