• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with lightroom account

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I losed all my photos and settings after a transfer to my new phone.. What should I do? can somebody help me? Please!!! 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened to me. Did you solve your problem? Help :'( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jessica21790304pkzv 

I moved your multiple messages into one thread.

I see you started a subscription today.  Did your original device get a chance to sign into the same account and sync today?  If not, simply subscribing now on your new device will not sync / restore files inside Lightroom on your old device.  

Can you sign into Lightroom on both the old and new phone and let images sync from your old phone to your new phone?

If you do not have your old phone, do you have a recent backup?  If you have a backup of your old phone, and you can  restore that backup onto your new phone, then we can help you access your old photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i just restored the old phone after sync :'( i usually make the transfer like that but its the first time this happens. I thought that with the subscription I would have my photos again on the new phone. There is no way to recover? im not prepared for this omg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!!! I have a backup, i do it everyday! Its possible to access even after deleting the app? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can restore a backup from a time when Lightroom had all your photos, that is what you need to Restore.  I'm hoping the same email you used to sign into Lightroom on the old device is the same ID you used here and to subscribe.  If not, I can share a workaround tomorrow.  I need to sign off for now..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, its the same email!! I will try to restore the backup and i let you know if i got it or not. Thanks for your help!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charlie.D just to let you know that it worked! I did the backup and recovered my photos and settings.. thank you so much for all the support! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I'm so glad!  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines