Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with payment

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Good Night 

I'm having problem with the month payment. Since May, Adobe it's charging me twice in credic card. 

I'm using the Lightroom plan and I usually pay U$ 8,00 (R$ 43,00 because I'm from Brazil) and it's charging me twice every month since May. 

Can you help, please? 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only help we can offer is to provide a link to another website that will put you in contact with Adobe. We are all just users like yourself. Click on the little circle in the lower right-hand corner of the webpage to initiate a live chat with someone connected with Adobe. Here is the link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=LTRM_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_sti... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jim 

Thank you for the support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines