• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with redeemimg free 60day trial with Samsung Galaxy

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling to complete the payment process when I want to get the free 60day trial that came with the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra option. 

Any tips? 

I've added different credit cards, no success. My cards are working with normal Galaxy store purchases. Only Lightroom having a problem. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll need more info about this to help you figure this out. What version of android & Lightroom mobile are you working on?

I've checked the account you're signed in to the community with. You already have an active subscription to Lightroom from MacApp Store that'll not work on desktops & Android. It could be a conflict with redemption here. Back up your images & edits first & then try to sign out & sign in again through a different email & try subscribing again.

If the issue exists, please send us the Diagnostic logs.

1 - Click on the menu button (three lines) > tap & hold the grey LR icon at the top.
2 - Click on Send Feedback > 'Generating logs, please wait to finish > send this to me via email
at - Sameerk@adobe.com
Subject: Add your Adobe ID & device name here.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sameer or Paul,

I have the same issue how did you guys fix this ? 

I have the same error can you please help me 

Kind regards 

Raoul 

{Personal info removed}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Raoul29052422agha, I've checked your account & you have an active subscription to Lightroom. A duplicate subscription with Lightroom can not be active on the same account.

If the issue is with another email account, provide me with the below details from the 2nd device/account.

Open Lightroom in Flight mode &, and please send me the Diagnostic logs.

1 - Click on the menu button (three lines) > tap & hold the grey LR icon at the top.
2 - Click on Send Feedback > 'Generating logs, please wait to finish > send this to me via email
at - Sameerk@adobe.com 
Subject: Include your Adobe ID & device name here.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer, 

I'm having the same issue as above. Can you please assist me?

Thanks and best regards,

Raul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Lightroom Mobile products have been released.  The May 2023 (8.3.3)  updates contain a fix for this issue. 

Updates will be available via the Google Play Store and the Galaxy App Store. Note: it can several days for some customers to receive a notification of an available update via their App Store.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines