• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with video thumbnails and video playback: they appear overexposed

Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing a problem with the video thumbnails of videos in Lr Desktop for Windows (cloud). While viewing the grid on small size, the thumbs show ok (it appears as if it is using the thumbnails inside the video). However when I augment the size of the thumbnails on the grid, the thumbs appear like overexposed or they do not show at all (black thumb). Actually this happens with the video playback also, which I could solve by manually deleting the offending videos on the folder and forcing a new download to get it right. 

I provide two screenshots, while the thumbs appear to be the same size on each sample, they are not, the offending one is just a tick larger and the error appear to show onwards.

This only happens with Lr Desktop on Windows 11. It does not happen with lightroom.adobe.com on the same machine, nor on the iPad, iPhone and other non-Windows devices. 

Any help is welcome!

Happy New Year!

thumbswrong.jpg

thumbsok.jpg

  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you have a screenshot of how one of such videos are shown. This only happens in Lr D on Windows 11. On the same machine with Windows Media Player, Clipchamp and on the web version of lightroom it displays just fine. The video was captured with an iPhone Pro Max 14.

videowrong.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines