• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems deleting images from lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to delete images from lightroom--i select the image, hit delete, it asks me if I am sure, I hit delete again, the image grays out but does not go away.  Any thoughts?  Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likely it is in the Deleted Items. It will be held there for 60 days and then purged. You can choose to purge them from Deleted items if you don't want to wait the 60 days. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. The images that I've tried to delete are just greyed out, but still there with all the others that I am still trying to work on. If I close and reopen Lightroom , they are back (no longer greyed out) as if I never tried deleting them. I can usually remove a few and then it starts again. I've seen this same issue asked about in different forums but haven't seen any answers as to a fix yet. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines