• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to LRcc two years ago, thinking it would be better than LR4... well to my surprise its been a nightmare!  I'm not able to retreive a decade of images from LR4 and i'm still in a trial form of the LRcc.  evertime i open this application its so frustrating i close it and say ill deal with it another day.  Two years have gone by.  does the trial mean i have not yet begun to be charged?  My husband insists we have been paying $10.85 monthly,for a headache.  Can anyone shed some light on this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So first let's sort out the details of the software you mention-

There was a LR4 that was released in 2012. This software. the latest release, is now known as Lightroom-CLASSIC and is currently at Version 10.1 (a vast improvement over the 2012 LR4) and only available by a subscription to the "Photography Plan".

There is a 'new' product called "Lightroom"  currently at Version 4.1  -it is Cloud Based and available on mobile devices as Lightroom-Mobile. It can also be used on a PC or Mac when it is referred to as Lightroom-Desktop.  Blame Adobe for the confusing names!!

There is no longer any Adobe software that uses the "CC" suffix in the name. -ALL Adobe software is supplied via the Creative Cloud.

It is possible that you subscribed (and pay regularly) to the "Lightroom Plan" which does NOT include Lightroom-Classic and you only have access to the Cloud Version.

From your Lightroom- Post a Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...

A screen-clip of your Creative Cloud Desktop App showing subscribed software may also help.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines