• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased preset on new phone

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had registered with lightroom and purchased a set of presets about a few years back. Bought a new I phone in the past month and redownoaded Lightroom app on my new phone, signed in to the same account. However, the purchased preset is no longer there and when I click restore purchases it said I do not have any purchases. However the presets are still on the app under the same account in my old phone. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When using the free version of Lightroom, presets and images are not backed up to Lightroom's cloud storage.  Restore Purchase will not help, as that is only meant to troubleshoot Lightroom subscriptions and not purchases made via 3rd parties.

You will need to re-import the presets on your new device.  Another option is to make a backup of your old device, and restore that backup onto you new device, if that's possible/desirable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines