• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Duplicate photos" glitchy please help!

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom (cloud ecosystem).  I like to create duplicates of my files to edit easily in b&w and colour (I find this easier than versions when exporting).  But 99% of the time, when I click 'duplicate photos' it will create them, the little blue wheel will spin, and then they disappear.  How do I make them 'stick'?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reproduce this. What Lightroom version and what MacOS version are you using?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johan

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom version 4.3 (note this is not LR Classic)

Mojave v10.14.6

I right click on an image, and select 'duplicate 1 photo' - it creates a duplicate, but then it disappears a few seconds later.  Sometimes it sticks; most of the time it doesn't.  I just have to keep trying until it sticks which is a HUGE waste of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like I said, I can't reproduce this. You are not using the latest version, however. Update to 4.4 first and try again.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines