• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"File Not Found" when Exporting

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying for the last 48 hours to export images and out of 272 images, 55 images are failing to export - see screenshot with error message. 

Things I've tried to do to resolve:

• Restarted Lightroom and Mac
  • Tried saving the images in a new folder on my desktop
  • Tried putting the SD card back into my laptop while exporting which houses the original files

Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

使用しているOS、Lightroomのバージョンは何でしょうか?

日本のフォーラムでも似た症状が報告されています。

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom%E3%83%95%E3%82%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0-discussions/%E...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your original files are not housed on the SD card after they are added to Lightroom. The images are uploaded to a cloud server. Check to see if the upload sync has completed by clicking on the cloud icon.

Sign-in to lightroom.adobe.com with a browser to check the contents of the cloud. Do you see your images there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem and it's ridiculous. I have to individually click each image to save

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines