Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Lightroom isn't responding "

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 👋 

Every time I add photos to lightroom (mobile) and then enter the app to attempt to do anything at all, after a few seconds,  the app freezes and eventually my phone displays an error message of "Lightroom isn't responding" Incredibly frustrating and limiting my creativity . I pay a subscription for premium. Thought it was poor Internet speed whilst away - definitely not. Latest app software. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thank you, Lucy x 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'd love to help you figure this out. I'll need more info.

What version of Android OS & specific device are you working on? How many images do you import at once? Does it freeze regardless of the number of images? Are you importing from the device or an external source?

Please log on to Lightroom web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & check all of your pictures & presets & ensure everything is synced to the cloud.

Once confirmed, you can try to uninstall & re-install Lightroom & let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines