Exit

Récupération de photo ADOBE LIGHTROOM

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help !

Bonjour,

Souhaitant faire de l’espace sur le cloud (ne l’utilisant pas vraiment) et me rendant compte que… malheureusement l’écosystème adobe Lightroom est basé sur le cloud. J’ai supprimé les copies (numériques) sur le cloud mais… cela a également supprimé l’intégralité des photos même stocké localement sur mon application Lightroom de mon IPad… je viens tout simplement de perdre un historique complet de photo. Si cela été aussi simple j’ai bien évidement vider la corbeille…

Je ne sais pas si je peux y faire quelque chose… si cela est le cas j’aimerais bien en avoir une explication. Sinon mon cas servira d’exemple…

Ce point ma profondément choqué perdre plus de 2 ans de travail en libérant de la place sur un cloud (qui n’ai à mon sens qu’une copie numérique pour récupérer en cas de perte matériel ses photos) est totalement honteux pour une application qui se veut professionnel.

Je vais malheureusement revoir très certainement mon abonnement et ma suite Adobe.

Merci de votre aide

Valentin

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If, as you say, you are not using the cloud, you shouldn't be using Lightroom. Instead, you should be using Lightroom Classic which stores images locally on your hard drive and enables you to maintain a local catalog. If you delete images from the cloud they are gone. It seems that you have not understood the purpose and functionality of the Lightroom program. Lightroom (NOT Classic) is totally centered around storing everything in the cloud. Lightroom Classic stores everything locally and gives you the option to create collections of images that you can store smart previews in the cloud, but not full-sized images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User  a écrit :

If, as you say, you are not using the cloud, you shouldn't be using Lightroom. Instead, you should be using Lightroom Classic which stores images locally on your hard drive and enables you to maintain a local catalog. If you delete images from the cloud they are gone. It seems that you have not understood the purpose and functionality of the Lightroom program. Lightroom (NOT Classic) is totally centered around storing everything in the cloud. Lightroom Classic stores everything locally and gives you the option to create collections of images that you can store smart previews in the cloud, but not full-sized images.

Thanks for your response James. Yes like i said i work on Ipad OS. Why ? Because my 10" ipad is so more practical.. and now with new M power that a lot capable to take care of full format RAW pictures. And as i learn Lightroom is not available on "Classic" for Ipad OS... and what a shame ! I have do a cloud user common manipulation and all as been lost ! That a terrible mistake from Adobe developer team... After loosing this amount of work i didn't know if i will continue to use this software. 

And we live at an era where all data are store on server and can be uploaded back... but Adobe customer service are... impossible to get. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ValentinPv 

Thanks for posting here for help.  Apologies for the delayed reply.  This is a peer-to-peer support forum.  Urgent support needs are best handled by contact Adobe Support directly.  I recommend chat over voice for the fastest access to Support.  You can contact Adobe Support at: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
In the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

I work on the Lightroom team, not Support.  I have asked the file server team what we can do to help, and will send you a direct message to request more info, privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For all. I will write it in English for all user be able to understand. The support team do a great job. They was able to recover 70% of my lost work. Thanks and to Peter and Charlie who helped me on that case. It was 100% my fault and they helped me really fast.

Thanks again

Best Regard's 

Valentin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines