• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial and gradient filters on the IPAD doesn't have brush?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive looked everywhere for an answer to this! I use Ipad Pro and lightroom mobile and absolutely love it, but! Where the heck is the brush tool for radial and gradient masks?! If you didnt include it.. what the heck?! That was poor judgment adobe. Shame on you! And if you did, where art tho?!

I wana rip my beard out when I decide I want to add a smidgen of exposure to my mask and realize I need to clean up my erase job a bit to do so. Then I have to write down my settings, delete the mask, and erase all over again making sure I do it perfect cause there is no way to fix it after you move on. 

If it exists please tell me where and how...and if it doesnt, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD add it in your next update. 

PS... Sometimes I will be erasing a mask and see the red indicator, but other times ill do something and itll go away... And then I have to guess where I am erasing. I cant seem to find the toggle that is causing this annoyance.

Thanks for your guidance! ❤️ 

Mark Grayson Photography 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

73CDD0AD-4C04-4796-A940-CA2D4CD3FF59.jpeg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply but I'm not looking for the eraser I'm looking for the brush in the gradient and radial filters. There is one on desktop version but there does not seem to be 1 in mobile and it's a crucial feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines