Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Also tried logging in and out

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josua. I've just send you a privat message how to solve your issue. Let me know if that works for your. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guido, I am having the same issue in Android with not being able to access the premium features even though I have a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bryana79048179​, Can you please let me know your Adobe id? Also can you please login to Lightroom Android and send us a diagnostic log. Process to generate a diagnostic log is:

1. Launch Lightroom, and tap on top left Hamburger icon to open the Settings Panel.
  2. On Settings Panel, long press on the top left “Lr” icon.
  3. Tap on “Send Feedback” button (appeared after step #2) from settings panel. This will open up your email client after few moments and attach the logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also seem to be experiencing the same issue. Upgraded to premium but saying purchase not complete and can’t restore purchases. Please advise? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can you please let me know the device details and the order number (if generated)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’m using my iPhone purchased through the App Store. I didn’t receive a order number as at the time of purchase I was logged into Lightroom CC via Facebook? I’ve since created a seperate sign to link to my regular email.

Is there anything else I can send you?

Thanks,

Rhiannan

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you purchase the Lr Subscription on a different device? Could you try to  re-sign-in via the app store. 

Here  are the steps:

sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, no, I’m only using the one device, my iPhone. I’ve logged out of the app and iTunes several times and all I’m getting within Lightroom cc in both “upgrade” and “restore purchases” is the “unable to complete purchase” message. It shows as a purchase in my iTunes account and I received email confirmation.

Please advise?

Thanks,

Rhiannan

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you Signed-in via Lr Mobile to the app-store when prompted and you confirmed all the upoming dialogs with O?
Do you have more then 1 Adobe id?

-

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first decided to purchase I was logged in through Facebook, when it didn’t work I created a proper sign in (instead of going through the Facebook channel) which is the account I’m using to speak with you now?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give it a try again and re-sign-in with rhiannan.nye@icloud.com via the Lr Mobils settings.   This should work for you now. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sorted - Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m experiencing the same issues as everyone on here and my subscription doesn’t expire till November 4th. I’m unable to use the premium feature. I tried everything you instructed but still no solution. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2018-03-18 11.45.10.pngi order but not  inn yet help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I‘m also experiencing the same issue. I’m on an iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6. I made the purchase yesterday within the app via iTunes. However, I’m being charged for the monthly subscription on iTunes and I did receive an email confirming the same. But the subscription doesn’t seem to reflect on the app or adobe account itself. I signed up using using Facebook. When I try to click on premium features, Im again asked to purchase, and when I do so, I receive a pop up stating “you are already subscribed “ with information on when the subscription would renew again and so on. Underneath it, on the Lightroom cc app, it states “ something went wrong, we’re having trouble  processing your purchase at the moment. Try again later”

Please help!

**Update:

I signed out of the LR on mobile and signed in again. Then clicked on restore purchases, and that seemed to solve my issue.

Now it shows subscribed on the account information and the premium options are available as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am have the same issue. I cannot use any of the Selective tools. I have logged out and back in. Please help

Karl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i’m having this issue. please help me. it says "duplicate purchase" but i already contacted adobe and they said i don't have an adobe with any of the emails i have given them and i've given them all my possible emails. I really want to use this feature. please help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariah

I will send you a direct message, so we can discuss your account details more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom is doing the same saying I have a duplicate account With a different adobe ID. Also when I try to purchase it says it’s having trouble purchasing.

(Edited By Moderator to Remove Email Address)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same issue on my iPhone X running iOS 11.3.

I tried reinstalling, sign out/in and restoring purchases but it give me an error that says "Unable to complete purchase".

I already received an email from Apple that my purchase for the subscription was successful.

EDIT: I also tried signing out and in to Apple App Store but the error still appears when restoring purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also having this issue.  It says I have been subscribed and I have the receipt for my subscription payment but I can't access premium tools. Can you help pls?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issues, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I see your Lightroom Mobile Premium service started on September 13, when your free 7-day trial period ended. Your subscription looks active. Please be sure your are signed into Lightroom using the same email ID you used to post here on the forums. If you are signed into the correct email ID, please then try Restore Purchase from the Lightroom app settings. If you still need help, please reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines