• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover my photos

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I accidentally deleted photos from lightroom. Unfortunately, I did a delete from disk and don't have a copy of the photos on my computer as well. Is there a way to recover the deleted photos if they are deleted from recycle bin?
TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you have accidentally deleted the photos from Lightroom. 

Which version of Lightroom and operating system are you using? Did you sync your photos to Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Desktop? Did you permanently delete the images?

Can you please check if you can locate the deleted items in Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com)

You can access and retrieve photos you have deleted within 60 days. The images you delete are synced across the various platforms - Lightroom desktop, Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android), and Lightroom on the web. You can then choose to retrieve the photos or permanently delete them so that they cannot be viewed or restored later. Check detailed steps HERE 

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines