Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering Cloud Lightroom files after enterprise subscription ended

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support team and community,

I've read it here that "Adobe continues to store your original Lightroom images for one year after your subscription ends. During this time, you can continue to launch Lightroom to download your original files from Adobe's cloud services".

My university's subscription ended, and I would like to download my cloud files, but when I try to log into Adobe Cloud to download, I receive "Access Denied" messages. 

How could I obtain the files that in theory should still be on Adobe Cloud?

Best regards,

Lucas

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that article is incorrect. Instead of using the Lightroom desktop app after the subscription has lapsed, you can use the Adobe Lightroom Downloader app, which DOES give you a full 12 months to download your images from the cloud. The downloaded files will be stored using a capture date-based folder structure. There are some issues with the Downloader, though you should at least get all your images back.

The only thing I'm not clear about is if the situation is different for an Enterprise subscription compared with a single-user subscription. The Downloader is certainly usable for a standard subscription, hopefully it's still the same for the enterprise subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I tried to use the Lightroom Downloader app, I received the following error message:

lucasrodriguesunil_1-1634810987045.png

I logged in successfully, but apparently I do not have access to my files.

Best,

Lucas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm contacting you via direct messaging.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines