Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Restore Purchase not working

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Lightroom subscription for my desktop but it won't let me log into premium on my iPad. Do I need a separate subscription? My email address is different for my desktop and my Apple ID - I didn't really think about that when I subscribed. Should I change my email address?

Thanks in advance,

Dave.

TOPICS
iPadOS, macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to log in with the same account on both the computer and iPad. It has to be the same account, not a different one. The subscription you use on your computer is also good for your iPad. What do you mean that Lightroom on your iPad won't let you log in? How are you trying it? What happens?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresa,

Thanks for your response. I'm trying to 'restore purchase' on the iPad and it just says 'no restored purchases'. Should I change the email address on my desktop account? Would that work? 

Thanks a lot for your help.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, do not change the email address on the desktop account. Instead use the desktop login to sign into Lightroom on you iPad. If you already had a Lightroom account for your desktop, you didn't need to purchase a premium account for the iPad.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium is a separate supscription for iOS only. You do not need it if you already have a Lightroom supscription for your desktop. The desktop supscription includes it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines