Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 154 Replies 154
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie, I have the same  issue and I've tried everything. Still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pamela

Are you signed into Lightroom with the same email address you used for the forums?  I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription should be working for you under this email address?  Does restarting the app help?  Let me know if this is working OK for you now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie! 

I am having similar issues. I accidentally logged out of my LR app and when I got back on all of my stuff was removed. I tried restoring my purchases and it wouldn't let me. I went into my settings to make sure my subscription was still active (it is) so I logged out of my iTunes and back in and tried to restore purchases again and it still isn't letting me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelsie

You are signed into the wrong Adobe account.  I will send you a direct message in a moment with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine says you're subscribed but still isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see a valid subscripiton applied to the adobe-id which you use for this forum. Could you try to re-sign-in - Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

mine also says im subscibed and its payed for but it still isn't working. Can you please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Melat322446388ezh 

I see no subscription for the email ID you used to post for help.  Is it possible that you have signed into Lightroom with 2 different email IDs? 

What device/operating system are you using?  If iOS or Android, see this page for additional Lightroom Mobile troubleshooting: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html 

Or is the problem that you subscribed on iOS or Android, and wonder why Lightroom Desktop Windows or Mac doesn't work?  Lightroom Mobile subscriptions do not provide Mac or Windows service.  The desktop app requires you subscribe to a different plan.  Plan options are described here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. I have repurchased it and I still get just the spinning circle.  An now it is stating that I can't download certain pictures but it won't tell me why.

I have several projects due bu Friday 10/01/21. This is driving me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Whakamaya5ECF 

Checking against the Adobe ID for you here, I see you have a Lightroom subscription via Windows.  It is valid and should be working normally (sync, Premium features, etc).  Is this working OK for you now?

Is the problem that you don't see the subscription working when you sign in on Lightroom iOS?  Please check that you are signed into the same email ID in iOS Lightroom as on Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello charlie im aslo facing restore purchase problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im also facing restore purchase issue could you please fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Andrews227543196nwd 

I see you have multiple Lightroom accounts.  If you try Restore Purchase, and you see an error that mentions something about "Duplicate purchase," this indicates you have another Lightroom account that is likely paired with your Appstore ID.  Lightroom can only subscribe one account at a time for your same Appstore ID -- this is to help users from paying twice for the same service.

I'll send you a direct message with some additional account info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Charlie,

I have done all the things which you have advised above, but still I’m unable to restore the purchase. Instead lightroom is stuck in the attached photo. Please help me to resolve it

B474C884-287C-4EF0-99FD-DEFB78C674AE.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'sazzadsa' we're going through a change of the forums tool Adobe uses, and I lost track of our previous conversation. Let me send you a direct message to get more info about your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just ran in the exact same problem. I renewed my subscription and got stuck on the loading page. I tried everything (including App Store logout), and every time I tried to restor purchase, I can't pass the loading screen. 

Any idea ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is solved this morning, I just launched the app and subscription was enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred

Thanks for your report, and bearing with this problem while we investigated.  We are truly sorry for the difficulty you've experienced.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DADCDEB2-3138-4A6D-8A84-167ACE52782E.png

CAF71BF0-A42D-4688-A58E-41430B642356.png

Hi, I also have the same problem. I tried all the method above and noting is working. Now I'm log in by my Apple ID and it said that my account w

B9CC35AD-89E7-48D7-9B5E-2C7D444A43A8.png

 as you can see in the picture that I already subscribe the premium. And after I tried to restore purchase, I stuck with this process and same as every on 

as expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Navarit

As you may have seen just now in my previous reply to this thread, we think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. This is ridiculous! Please restore my purchase. Nothing works. I just get the spinning circle 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Jeeohvahnee

I replied to one of your other posts.  If ever your need is urgent, please contact Adobe Support for immediate assitance using Conact Info found at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I am currently stuck and can't renew my Lightroom premium. I tried to restore the purchase and it would get stuck on a loading screen. Please help?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EnsonG

I see a valid subscription for you.  Does it help if you relaunch the app or sign in again?  Please be sure you are signed in with the same email ID you used for these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the exact same predicament! It started last night. I am now paying for something that I can’t use!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines