Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 154 Replies 154
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing the exact same issue where my purchase cannot be restored in my mobile lightroom. Kindly advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vera

I'll send you a direct message in a moment with some advice.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing the same issue these people are having. I have an enterprise account but no one is able to figure this out so i'm hoping you will be able to.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello druppert88

Enterprise accounts are managed through your local business or institutional administrator, unlike most other mobile users in this thread who are discussing personal app store purchase problems.

If you plan administrator cannot successfully provision you to use Lightroom as expected, and your admin needs help, Adobe's Enterprise Support is available to your admin.  One page I see that may help your admin contact support is: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this issue, however it is with the adobe photoshop for iPad. The image below is what I get. There are no ... for me to click on. I tried logging out and logging back in, restarting the app, restarting my iPad, etc. The app keeps telling me I have no internet connection even though I do. I have tried clicking restore purchase at the bottom, however that does absolutely nothing.8DB77BBF-B27C-4DCF-B9D3-0D7547A2F977.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There was an issue yesterday that might be the reason for your problem, it should however be resolved now.
Are you still encountering this issue?

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled Lightroom for iPad and when I sign into my account and go to edit a raw photo it does not allow me. I've hit restore purchases and tried everything. I have an enterprise account through my work but I don't think that should be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign-in have you choosen the Company Account option? Just wanted to double check - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ignacio!

I am having the same exact issue with Photoshop for iPad. 

I tried updating IOS, reintalling the app, canceling the subscription, etc. "Restore purchase" button still shows me the "Already purchased" notification. I really need to acess the app as soon as possible. Please help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Just subscribe it do help me to check this acc subscription 🙏🏻

39AD8E74-6CD3-424E-93B7-ABA0D8F81404.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zakir

Your account has a healthy valid subscription in our system.  Is this now working better on your device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charle,

I'm facing the exact same issue. Please assist me.

I`am having trouble with using lightroom for ipad or mac

Even though i have had purchased a plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi '~mail'

I see you have a plan purchased from adobe.com that seems started and also canceled today.  Please contact Adobe Support directly for help -- they have the right tools and knowledge to troubleshoot adobe.com purchase problems.  To contact Support, please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and sign in, and then click on the chat button on the lower right of the screen.

If you canceled this plan because you prefer to subscribe using the iOS App Store instead, please know that current our plans offered on iOS are mobile-only, and do not provide access to Lightroom for Mac or PC on the desktop.  If you want access to Lightroom Mac / PC, please do purchase from adobe.com (or Lightroom from the Mac app store)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue and customer service have been useless and told me I need to contact apple as they can't help. Please help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just checked with the Adobe-Id you are using for this forum and did I get it right that you have the "Photoshop on iPad"-subscription and but not the Lightroom subscription? If so, then you need to purchase a Lightroom in-app subscription in addition or one of the plans which incluse Photoshop+Lightroom which are listed here....https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html ...Hope this helps. Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

My account suddenly subscribe after the trial and it does not send notification for paying the subscription. I want to restore my purchase but lr mobile doesn't have restore purchase button please fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hndrsn

I see a valid Lightroom subscription for your email ID.  Is this working OK for you now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but i want to restore my purchase on my subscription. How can I restore it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restore Purchase helps pass along the receipt from Apple in rare cases it doesn't come across the wire already.  However, we've already received yours and I confirmed your account is now already subscribed (based on the same email ID you used to post on the Community help page here).  If you are signed into the correct account, you won't need Restore Purchase.

Still, in case it helps you somehow, please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem in my Lightroom app. My Apple subscriptions say I have renewed Lightroom but in Lightroom I still can't use the extra features and it says I need to upgrade. When I go to restore purchases it goes to a screen that freezes. I have tried to delete the app and reinstall along with restarting my phone and it freezes every time and extra features can't be used. I don't know what to try next. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Steph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

im also having the same issue. I purchased a premium subscription on my iPhone and now it won't let me restore my purchase even though it says my subscription is active. I tried everything focussed in this post already. Every time I press restore purchase on Lightroom I get stuck on the loading page. Already tried to sign out of Apple ID and then restore and it didn't work. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steph, Joesph, and Arjeanet

Is this working OK for you now?  I see valid Lightroom plans for each of you.

There must have been a system hiccup over the weekend, and I will check with our server folks to make sure things are running right.  If you still need help, please reply back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is working now. It worked the following day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, please help.

What is so difficult about this adobe?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines