Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since you dont give me any other option to get to your support, i have to post it here.

I just renewed my lightroom mobile subscription on the ipad, but it crashed. Now apple-Store shows me that I have succesfully subscriped and am paying 4,99, but in the lightroom app, choosing restore purchases doesnt work. Just shows me a rotating circle for like ever.

Installed Lightroom mobile on iphone, same result!

Could you please fix my account!

And why do i have to post this in a forum, and not just give me a [......]  email-adress?????

Very bad user experience!!

JM

[Moderator note: profanity removed on public forum according to forum rules.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 154 Replies 154
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jean-Philippe

I see you had 20 GB Photography plan that is now expired.  You originally subscribed to this plan at www.adobe.com

Is the problem that this plan expired unexpectedly?  Or are you trying to subscribe to a different plan now on iOS or Android (because you are posting in the Lightroom Mobile forum)?

It would help if you described your specific steps and problem and any error message you see, in addition to which device you are using to subscribe.

Also, please understand these forums are intended for user-to-user support.  For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie 

I have a desktop lightroom 1 month subscription, and I open up lightroom and click restore purchases, it just keep spinning and will never load. Please help I have projects to complete. Let me know if you need more information from me. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'defaultrvx4r9ljxlqn'

I replied to your separate post already. 

For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly. Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue and troubleshooting you've listed hasn't worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa,

I see my team mate Guido already replied to your separate post, but just to confirm for you: we do see a valid, ongoing subscription to Lightroom Premium on mobile for the email address you used to post for help on the Adobe Community forums.  Please check that you are signed into Lightroom with the same email address, and then you should be all set.

Thanks,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem as well. I just now subscribed and couldn't restore my purchase. The circle is just keep on rotating but nothing happened. This is extremely frustrated and please fix this issue asap.

Stace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Staceele

I see a valid Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription for the Adobe ID you used to post for help here.  Is this working OK now?  If not, check that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID that you used for the forums here.  If that's not the issue, make sure your device is online so it can access the internet, and perhap try relaunching the app in case that helps it sync up to see your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having the same issue. Restoring purchase doesn't work! Please help. 

victoria 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Victoria5D1E 

Is this iOS or Android, or on a desktop computer?  When it fails, what happens?  If an error shows, what is the error message?  Does it help to force-quit and relaunch the app before you try to purchase again or try 'Restore Purchase?'  Does your app store purchase history show a successful purchase for Lightroom?

Before further troubleshooting, I recommend you make a full iTunes/iCloud Backup of your device so you can always restore it later to have the same files and apps you have today.  Please do not delete the app.  If you delete Lightroom while it is in the free use state, the images inside Lightroom will be deleted along with the app.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The error message says: No restored purchases. Restore completed but there are no past purchases. 

When I check my subscriptions I do have this successfully active. I also received a charge for it. 

thanks,

victoria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoria, that error means there is no purchase history available to the Lightroom app on the device you are trying Restore Purchase on.  What device are you trying Restore Purchase on?  And on what device did you origially buy Lightroom?  

If you bought on your mobile phone, and are trying Restore Purchase on your same mobile phone, then it should work.  If you bought the subscription via the desktop app, or directly from www.adobe.com, and now are trying Restore Purchase on your device, Restore Purchase won't work because the mobile app store that handles the subscription doesn't know anything about other mobile app stores or Adobe's digital store.  

If you still need help, it may be faster to contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I've purchased the subscription through the app store and it shows me that the subscription is active but the app doesn't recognize it and it says that there is no active subscription for my email address. I've recently transferred from Android so my adobe ID is different email address from the one that my Apple ID is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @f4bles 

As long as you sign into Lightroom using the same Adobe ID / email address that was used on your Android device you should see your same subscribed account, files, etc.

Since you are transferring from one platform to another, you may wish to cancel the original Android to Samsung subscription, and once your account returns to an unpaid state, then resubscribe using the iOS Appstore subscription to Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and I've subscribed through apple app store but the lightroom app is showing me that I don't have a subscription active on that email address. I've tried to connect the email address that I use for Apple ID and the email address that I use for Adobe ID under the same account and It didn't help. I've tried to connect my Apple ID to adobe id and it always shows me the error.

CFFFD6A4-39D2-4CFB-86B9-F2E9E40BC05D.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @f4bles 

Have you tried Restore Purchase?  Please see this help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html# 

Please let me know if Restore Purchase helps.  If not, is there a specific error message displayed?

This is a peer-support forum.  If you still need help, it may be faster to contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes I've tried restore the purchase option but it's not working. I'm getting the jnfo displayed bellow and it's like that almost six hours now. 

61C60EA2-E794-4974-919E-A7F8E30B3914.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This screenshot and the previous one you shared of iOS Settings indicate a valid LR subscription, but since I don't see an iOS subscription for the Adobe ID you use on the forums here, it would seem you may have more than one Lightroom account.  Your iTunes ID can only subscribe one Adobe ID/Lightroom account at a time.

When signing into Lightroom are there other email addresses or social logins (Facebook, Google, Apple) you might have used that you can try again?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have any other adobe ID account but my adobe ID email adress is different than the one attached to the iTunes ID. Can that be the cause. Also I've tried to connect my Apple ID to adobe id and it always shows me the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This time I've purchased the subscription on my Samsung tablet through the galaxy store and my iPhone is refusing to validate the purchase. I really don't have an idea what to do after all of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @f4bles 

I'm repeating the same reply here that I sent to your direct message:

I see no new subscription for Samsung or any other store for the email ID you used to post for help here.  Maybe you accidentally subscribed another Lightroom account? 

Pleasse check that you are sign into Lightroom using the same email ID on all devices.

For additional help, please contact Adobe Support directly -- they can help you immedaitely, and maybe can help you if you are trying to figure out the right email ID to use to sign into Lightroom.  I work on the Lightroom iOS product team, and maybe I am missing something that Adobe Support can see to help you for Lightroom Android.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option to reach Support.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have receipts --
Srdačan pozdrav,
Jovan Vujnović.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P20210927RS63359742

This is the order number 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@f4bles Please work with Adobe Support directly: visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option to reach Support.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that.

And I'm going to put the response here so maybe it helps the other people.

Essentially they told me there is a problem in the communication between Samsung store and my account. They haven't offered me solution for the problem beside cancelation of the subscription through Samsung and offering me the one through adobe directly which is almost the double of the price I have been paying through Samsung.

I've uninstalled the app I've installed through Samsung and installed the one from Google play. Paid the subscription through Google play and the same thing is happening.

On my iPhone it's showing me that it's activating the subscription and it will take a few minutes and it's not changing.

I don't want to try and buy the subscription through Apple store again because they won't refund it again.

The problem is with the Adobe and nobody is trying to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@f4bles 

Apologies for the trouble -- there are things about your account that differ from normal, healthy subscriptions that we are trying to help you work through.  

I see no new Googe Play subscription for your account.  If tryting Restore Purchase from your Android device doesn't help, please contact Adobe Support again.  Explain to them the most recent events you shared in your last post, ask if the recent Samung subscription is getting in the way of your new Googe Play subscription.

But first, do try Restore Purchase: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html# 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines