• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoring the app

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app isn't working even though it's paid for and I have receipt to show that. I tried restoring the app but that didn't work. Help please

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Define "isn't working". What are you trying to do, and what does (not) happen?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same problem on my iPhone. I am being charged monthly but don't have access and my pictures are gone too. I also tried restoring but with no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @oasilva 

I see a valid Lightroom subscription for you.  Please be sure you are signed into Lightroom with the same email ID you used to sign into the forums here.  

If you need additional help, please contact Adobe Support.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines