• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieve Lightroom 4.4 purchase

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a copy of Adobe Lightroom 4.4 and now I purchased a new macbook laptop and need to install my purchase on the new laptop. I was told that this is not possible now and I need to purchase a plan. This is a ripp off. I installed Lightroon on the new machine without error. I dont need support from Adobe on this version. I need to retrieve my purchase. There is a popup screen when I open Lightroom to force me to purchase a plan, No way to bipass.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A new purchase of a Mac with BigSur or Catalina OS renders all 32bit software obsolete and impossible to install.

If your Lightroom v4.4 is the 'old' perpetual version then Apple OS upgrades have ensured that there is "No way to bypass."

Your only Adobe option is a subscription to the Photography Plan (20GB). The blame is with Apple!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines