Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieving Photos from a stolen mobile

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My account is a paid one, with monthly subscription includes 40GB cloud storage. All of my photos in my previous device was synced to the cloud, and I had a number of edited photos too. The device was stolen yesterday and since then I'm trying to figure out how to retrieve my photos from the cloud. I installed the app in another android of mine, and it doesn't show ANY of my previous photos.

I tried with desktop too. Can anyone please let me know how to retrieve photos from the cloud? I'm very upset about losing all of the photos.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Tamanna

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As long as you are signed in with the exactly the same account details and the photos had defnately synced to the Cloud then your photos should still be there.

If you still have the subscription have you checked Lightroom Web also... http://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines