• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Device crashing after new update (7.2)

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not used Lightroom since the new update and it keeps crashing now. I did not have this problem before.  I can edit maybe 1-2 photos before it stops doing anything and then eventually closes.  This is very frustrating and time consuming!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that. We are here to help.

Could you please confirm the version of Lightroom from Help > About Lightroom or Lightroom Classic and the version of the operating system you are working on? Does the crash happen using any specific tool or set of images? Have you recently imported a large set of images? What type of images are you working with, JPEG or RAW files?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

To begin with, please go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto. If this shows you any differences, please check this article to troubleshoot further: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

We hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm using Lightroom Mobile on my Samsung, paid subscription. Keeps crashing whenever I work with it. Particularly when I copy/paste presets. I was recommended turning off GPU? Can't find anywhere to do this? Was also recommended syncing but can't find that either. Please help? I can't possibly continue to pay for something that doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help.

Could you please log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen?

SameerK_0-1649704740083.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images' original or source location, let them finish syncing, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web.

If there are no sync issues and all the images on the cloud are up to date with what you have on the phone, you can proceed with reinstalling Adobe Lightroom on your Samsung mobile and let us know if that works.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Team,

The lightroom mobile app on my samsung s22 ultra keeps crashing when I try saving a edited file in the highest pixel option.

Can you please help fix same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines