• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Tablets and LR Mobile

New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for what is likely a very basic question.  I'm just wanting to confirm that I can install Lightroom mobile onto a Samsung tablet and have it connect to my existing Adobe Creative Cloud account.

I'm about to travel and want to download photos from my camera to my tablet and then have those sync to my Adobe cloud storage ... ultimately then to be available in the rest of my LR eco-system (available in LR, synced to LR Classic, etc.).

Thank you!

TOPICS
Android , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Hey there, welcome to the Lightroom Community. Your question is your answer. I've reviewed your account & you have a subscription to Adobe Store, which means you'll be able to use the app on mobile/tablet & desktop devices.

You're right on the spot & your understanding is correct. You must ensure you're signed in with the same email account on the tablet & you're ready to go.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble doing so. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, welcome to the Lightroom Community. Your question is your answer. I've reviewed your account & you have a subscription to Adobe Store, which means you'll be able to use the app on mobile/tablet & desktop devices.

You're right on the spot & your understanding is correct. You must ensure you're signed in with the same email account on the tablet & you're ready to go.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble doing so. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines