• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Photos to Library

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to be able to edit photos in Lightroom and then add them to my CC Library for easy access in Illustrator and Indesign, instead of placing images into those programs. Is it possible to save images or folders to your CC library from Lightroom? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Directly from Lightroom, not that I know of. The mobile Creative Cloud app does let you browse your Lightroom cloud photos and add them directly to a CC Library, that might be an easy workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Victoria! I see my lightroom photos and my libraries but when I click on a photo to share to it, I don't see that as an option. Do you have a screenshot you could share? I'm on an android so maybe that makes a difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on iOS, so it may well be different. The path I took to get to it was: Go to Files tab > select LR Photos at the top and find the album. Tap on the photo itself to view it, then there's a Share button at the bottom that lets you add it to a CC Library. Let's see if I can add screenshots to show what I see... the forum software doesn't seem to be putting them in a sensible order but hopefully you'll get the drift.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Victoria, that's so helpful! Sadly it looks like android users don't have that functionality. I only see "quick export" and "download" as the share options. Hopefully we get that share option on desktop or android mobile sometime in the future. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines