• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved Photos

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom app was deleted from my phone. I downloaded it again, but all of the photos I had saved on the app are gone. Are the photos not saved on the app??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, and all my presets are gone as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a monthly subscription? I did not. I paid for the presets and I didn't realize I needed a subscription in order to store my photos. Should the photos have been stored without a subscription as well? I am unsure of how the subscription works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription allows the images to be synced automatically to the Adobe cloud. If you subsequently delete the app from the phone, all the synced content is fully restored when you reinstall and start the app again on teh phone.

But cloud syncing is ONLY available with a subscription, without it nothing is backed up unless you are able to do that yourself (e.g. in the case of iPhones by backing up the device using either iCloud or iTunes). If you have no backup and the app is deleted all that conrent is permanently lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What I assumed unfortunately. Thank you for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines