Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Saving Enlarged Photo through Lightroom

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I am having some fun with a Fujinon 55-200 XF. I've enlarged an image of a wren to 100%. I like what I see. But I do not know a method for saving the enlarged image. I know I can do a screen capture, past the result in Microsoft's Paint program, then save as a JPEG. However the image gets dumbed down and is disappointing to say the least. An example of the wren in the FIT view and dumbed down 100% view presented here. Wren 100%.jpgWren Fit.jpg 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Looking at what you are trying to achieve it appears cropping the image & then saving the cropped image should help with that. To check how you can crop the images in Lightroom, you can check: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/crop-straighten-photos-lightroom-cc.html

Once you have cropped the image you can save the final image as JPEG & that might get you where you want. You can check how you can export the images from Lightroom, here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option, if you are using Lightroom 4.3, would be to use the Enhance feature. That would create a duplicate image with double the resolution. That might help in this instance.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines