• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving pictures in my cloud locally on computer in Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how I can save the pictures I have in the cloud to my computer? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

You can save all images synced to Lightroom Cloud locally on your device. 

For Lightroom on mobile:

You can choose to download the photos in an album locally on your computer. Storing an album locally allows you to edit photos in that album even when your computer is not connected to the Internet. For example, when you're traveling somewhere without Internet and want to work on your photos. Edited photos are automatically synced to the cloud whenever you're next connected to the Internet.

• Click the My Photos icon at the upper-left corner of the window or press P.
  • Under Albums, right-click (Win)/ control+click (Mac) an album and select Store Album Locally from the context-menu. badge appears on the album thumbnail indicating that the album is now stored locally. 
  • A badge appears on the album thumbnail indicating that the album is now stored locally. 

For Lightroom Desktop: 

You can navigate to Lightroom Preferences> Local Storage menu and choose to always keep all the original files on your computer’s hard drive, in addition to backing them up to the cloud. For details, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/preferences.html#Localstoragepreferences 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines